[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:39:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all;

I hope I can help a little bit, but it looks like an iffy night, that's
for sure.  It is 2:30 and at Antennas the cloud cover is about 75%.  There
are some blue sky opening to the south and southwest, but they are small.
From the cloud cover satellite view, I would agree with the "clearing by 8
PM" evaluation.  We shall see.

Right now there are three observers here and I doubt with the sky looking
like this there will be more.  My plans are to come into town on Monday,
pick up a few things and then visit with David for a while in the late
afternoon.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe