[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 16:37:11 EDT

I'll be heading out to the Antennas site this afternoon and possibly
bringing two more with me.

Dwight

In a message dated 5/15/2010 1:35:02 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
acrayon@xxxxxxx writes:

I'm well  on my way to completing packing the truck with scope and other
necessary items  - like food and clothing.  My plan is to leave my house
around 4:00pm and  head out to Antennas for the entire night.
So far it looks like it will be  Joe Goss and, maybe, Darrell Spencer.  Any
and all other like minded ones  are invited.

Looking forward to a great observing session.

AJ  Crayon
Phoenix, AZ