[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight

  • From: "Richard Harshaw" <rharshaw2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 10:47:03 -0700

I just got back from the Antennas.  Last night was about a 7 out of 10 for
seeing and 7 out of 10 for transparency as twilight ended, and it
deteriorated from there.  At 2 AM I rated the skies 3 for seeing and 5 for
transparency.  There are currently high thin clouds all over the sky at
Antennas.  Contrails are 100 degrees long.  Ken, your shot to call, but
you'll probably do just as well at Picket Post.

Richard Harshaw
Cave Creek, Arizona