[AZ-Observing] Re: Observer's Handbook

  • From: "Gene A. Lucas" <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:21:04 -0700

Talk to Marilyn Unruh, proprietor of the book shop on Gurley Street in
Prescott.  Maybe she might have a market for them, or possibly donate to
the Prescott Astronomy Club or the Prescott Public Library.
Book Nook
324 W Gurley Street
Prescott, AZ 86301-3614
Phone:  (928) 778-2130, or  (928) 541-1201

(Marilyn is also an amateur astronomer and member of the Prescott
Astronomy Club.)

Gene Lucas