[AZ-Observing] Observer's Handbook

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 11:25:22 -0700

I joined the RASC way back in 1977. A decade or two later I had a
difference of opinion and so I dropped out. However, I still continued
to get the handbook when at RTMC or when one of the clubs had them at a
good group price. I have an almost complete collection of the Observer's
Handbook from 1977 to the present with the exception of maybe one or two
years. I want to get rid of this stuff because I don't use it and it
takes space, but then I hate to. Does anyone see any redeeming value in
keeping them?
Stan
p.s., since no one wanted the old SAC newsletters I had, and I didn't
expect anyone would, they are now history and are someplace in the
Phoenix waste system.