[AZ-Observing] Re: Novice Group and the current "problem"....

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2003 04:14:42 +0000

When I drove into town tonight for school, two of the three stations in
Maricopa were out of gas.  The Texaco was th only one open and had a line in
the street waiting.  Made me unhappy.

Steve and Rosie Dodder sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx Visit my web site at
http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman >From: Joe Larkin >Reply-To:
az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx >Subject:
[AZ-Observing] Re: Novice Group and the current "problem".... >Date: Tue, 19
Aug 2003 19:59:07 -0700 (PDT) >>I wonder if the stations in the town of
Maricopa have gas. I am >planning on going to Vekol this weekend and that
would be nice. >>I actually don't need to fill up for that trip, I had over
3/4s of a >tank before this mess occurred. But it would be helpful anyways.
>>Joe Larkin >>>--- DBogan3220@xxxxxxx wrote: >>Well, if its clear, and I
canget some gas for the trip too >>and fro I >>think I might show up at the
Cherry Rd site anyway's however the >>gas thing >>sure is not encouraging.
Itseems like around here anyway's that >>near 32nd St. >>and Cactus the gas
stations are playing a kind of roulette where >>one station is >>open and
others are closed then when the one open gas station >>closes one of >>the
other's open you guess which one and what time it is open? The >>other thing
>>I find interesting is that people are out late at night hunting for >>gas
>>stations that maybe open. So maybe we can incorporate a Star Party >>next
weekend >>where we can star gaze and search for open gas stations. NOT!
>>Clear Skies >>Dwight L Bogan >>>>>>-- >>See message header for info on
listarchives or unsubscribing, and >>please >>send personal replies to the
Yahoo!?>Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software