[AZ-Observing] Novice Group and the current "problem"....

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:23:34 -0700

Hello all;

After reading the latest on weather and gasoline, I think that I will set up
something else for a future Novice Group meeting.  I don't know how that
will look right now.

So, as of this minute the "Heck with Monsoons" star party and Novice Group
meeting is officially cancelled.

It could be replaced by the "Where the Heck can I get some gas?" star party
and machine gun roundup.

Oh well, maybe next time.  I will trade this for the big star party near
Happy Jack for Sept.

We shall see;
Steve Coe

Author "Deep Sky Observing--The Astronomical Tourist"
Saguaro Astronomy Club website
www.saguaroastro.org