[AZ-Observing] Re: Novice Group and the current "problem"....

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:03:40 EDT

        Well, if its clear, and I can get some gas for the trip too and fro I
think I might show up at the Cherry Rd site anyway's however the gas thing
sure is not encouraging. It seems like around here anyway's that near 32nd St.
and Cactus the gas stations are playing a kind of roulette where one station is
open and others are closed then when the one open gas station closes one of
the other's open you guess which one and what time it is open? The other thing
I find interesting is that people are out late at night hunting for gas
stations that maybe open. So maybe we can incorporate a Star Party next weekend
where we can star gaze and search for open gas stations.  NOT!
       Clear Skies
       Dwight L Bogan