[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon 2006 Writeup

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:55:39 -0700

Andrew,

Thanks  for the nice report. As usual it was good to see you at the MM.  I
found the challenge made for a more enjoyable event, not that I'd want that
kind of weather every year :)

Pass my congratulations to Carter on another great marathon. It's refreshing
to see someone his age with the enthusiasm & skill he brings to the table.
I'm certain he'll get 110 the next time it's doable.

Again, pass my thanks to all from your organization who helped make the
marathon a success

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President