[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon 2006 Writeup

  • From: Jeremy Perez <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:59:14 -0700

Andrew, I enjoyed your report and photos--thanks for sharing those.

Whew! What an introduction to Messier Marathoning. As tough as it
was, I really enjoyed the challenge, and managed to star hop and nail-
bite my way to 100 objects. The report and photos are here:

http://www.perezmedia.net/beltofvenus/archives/000548.html

Thanks to all who organized and hosted the event!

I'm looking forward to next year's event, and hopefully clearer skies.

Jeremy Perez
Flagstaff, AZ
http://www.perezmedia.net/beltofvenus