[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Marathon 2006 Writeup

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:58:29 -0700

Jeremy,

I'm Glad you enjoyed your first marathon, that's what it's all about.

I'll agree the weather played to the goto crowd, but looking at the
preliminary results, the star hoppers didn't do so bad either.

Again, thank you for the kind words and thanks for your role in making it a
great event.

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews