[AZ-Observing] Re: Mars

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 13:17:17 -0800

This is about the way it looked visually up here at Dewey, near
Prescott, last night. As an aside, as much as red filters are
recommended for observing Mars (and I know different filters are used to
observe different features on Mars), the one I find that gives me the
best "Gawking" image is a yellow filter in conjunction with a polarizing
filter.
Stan