[AZ-Observing] Re: Mars

  • From: Jim Cassidy <jimboc42@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 14:22:00 -0700 (GMT)

Now, I usually lurk on this board, mainly because it always contains such
useful stuff.  However, I am appalled at the errors in this thread.  Everyone
knows it's "Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator".  The Pu-258 was long ago
scrapped for the powerful Q-36, about the same time that Lowell wisely spied
the canals used to ship the Explosives from where they are mined on the Martion
polar ice.

Shame!

Reference:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Illudium+Q-36+Explosive+Space+Modulator