[AZ-Observing] Re: LXD&%

  • From: Stan Gorodenski <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:08:03 -0700

I assume you are talking about the hand paddle? If so, I had a similar
problem a number of years ago. The cable connection into the handpaddle
was not very good and if I handled the hand paddle too roughly, such as
pulling on it and at a right angle to the cable, the connection would go
and I would have to re-align the telescope again to use the goto
capabilities. I have a cable and handpaddle you could borrow, but I live
up here in Dewey. Its been a number of years, but I think I had another
cable for it and replaced the old one with it. Again, assuming by the
hand controller you mean the hand paddle.
Stan