[AZ-Observing] LXD&%

  • From: "DAVID SHAFER" <davidgshafer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Arizona Observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 09:27:33 -0700

I have a Meade LXD75 with a 497 contoller that has seemingly lost its mind.  I
would like to borrow a 497 controller and cable for a very brief period to
trouble shoot the problem.  I am not sure if it is the cable or hand
controller.  I live in Fountain Hills and if someone has a controller and cable
I can borrow I would really appreciate it.
Thanks,

David Shafer