[AZ-Observing] Re: It's My Fault :-(

  • From: DBogan3220@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 21:32:57 EDT

No guy's its really my fault I picked up a new Celestron CG 4 mount that I
can use with my Astro-Physics Stowaway and my 13mm Ethos eyepiece, I even
used  my Cloudy nights discount to purchase the little mount. BTW everything
works  great. But the winds . Hey we still could get lucky for Sat night.

Dwight

In a message dated 4/28/2011 9:35:06 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hi  Folks,

Since the winds are looking worse and worse around central AZ  for the
weekend, I'll 'fess up now - I bought a new Canon T1i and Bob (with an  assist
from Mssr. Coe) and I got it mounted on my rig.  We were hoping to  grab some
photons this weekend, but now Skippy-Sky, Weather Underground, and  NOAA
all say we're looking at 20-45MPH winds for Friday and Saturday!   Grrrr.  I
think I'm going to go back to Model Railroading as my main  hobby.

:-)

Tim