[AZ-Observing] Re: It's My Fault :-(

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:55:12 -0700

Tim, yes I've been watching the weather reports hoping to do a Thursday
Friday niter but the winds have caused me to cancel.  I also checked Cherry
Rd, Two Trees and Fredericksen's Meadow and the winds were just as bad if
not worse.  Yet those at Antennas last night had an awesome time.  Guess we
missed it by "that much."

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ