[AZ-Observing] It's My Fault :-(

  • From: Tim Jones <tjmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 09:34:52 -0700

Hi Folks,

Since the winds are looking worse and worse around central AZ for the weekend,
I'll 'fess up now - I bought a new Canon T1i and Bob (with an assist from Mssr.
Coe) and I got it mounted on my rig.  We were hoping to grab some photons this
weekend, but now Skippy-Sky, Weather Underground, and NOAA all say we're
looking at 20-45MPH winds for Friday and Saturday!  Grrrr.  I think I'm going
to go back to Model Railroading as my main hobby.

:-)

Tim