[AZ-Observing] Re: ISS/STS-121 pass over Phoenix tonight just before 9pm

  • From: "Neville Cole" <nevillecole@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 14:11:57 -0700

Ya, I noticed there were 4 days in a row here that we were going to be
treated by passes.  Tonight's and Sunday's are both kinda "grazers" that
will stay pretty low.  Yes, Saturday's pass will be another high one, but
it's only 20 mins or so into twilight.

Good thing we get multiple chances because stupid me got busy with something
else and I totally forgot to go look!

My wife reminded me after the fact around 10pm when she asked me why I
didn't go out.  I looked out at the sky anyways and convinced myself it was
probably too cloudy, so I felt a bit better.

Neville