[AZ-Observing] Re: How many clear nights?

  • From: "Workman, Brian (AZ76)" <brian.workman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 07:40:51 -0700

> OK, I'll ante up a sixer of "Olde Frothingslosh",
> the "Pale, stale ale with the foam on the bottom."

Good grief! I havn't seen any "Olde Frothingslosh" in years! I take it
perhaps you are from Western Pennsylvania?

Speaking of which, I'm going back there to visit my folks starting next week
and won't be back until the sixth of July. The way my observing luck has
been this year I'm dead certain---

The last clear night will be July 6th, just enough to tease me on my return
but too cloudy to observe from the 7th on.

Bank on it!

Brian Workman

messages.  Thanks.