[AZ-Observing] Re: Help with old Telescope?

  • From: "Frank Honer" <fhoner@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 22:39:55 -0700

Thanks Sam, but I'm up to 5 telescopes now. Should probaly stop to keep
harmony in the family.

BTW, I got the answer. It's an RA fine tuning adjustment. You can look
through the eyepiece and move the lever slighty to adjust RA which is being
driven by the clock drive and semi-locked in place through a leather clutch.

Frank