[AZ-Observing] Mesa Astronomy/Geology Society

  • From: "astrogeoc" <astrogeoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "EVAC" <evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"AZ Observing" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 09:10:16 -0700

There will be NO formal meeting this month, Saturday June 14.  Instead we will
have a lunar exploration and double star gaze for anyone interested in
participating.  Location:  All Saints Catholic Church south parking lot, 1534
N. Recker Road, setup at 7:30.  It is next door north of our usual meeting
place.
The far south part of the area is unlighted, paved and with the full moon
filtered the viewing should be fine.  Deep sky viewing is most likely a wash
out however. Anyone with a telescope they need help with are welcome to attend
also.

Those wanting to get together for a social hour at 10 pm or later, happy hour
at the nearby Applebees begins at 10.

Charles Crawford
480-981-1295
astrogeoc@xxxxxxx