[AZ-Observing] Re: Heads up!

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 06:30:26 -0700

. Was
> it my imagination or was there something ~10 ISS lengths west of the ISS?

Sam, et al,

I didn't see anything back from the ISS, but I was viewing naked eye.  Prior
knowledge may have allowed me to see the interloper.  Anyhow, from my
location, the ISS occulted Beta Aries, and touched Alpha Leporis on it's
Southern side.  In both instances, the stars were blotted out by the
brighter ISS, but Beta Aries was a head-on hit.  Anyone else get lucky?

Thad

Thad Robosson
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 08.03W, 33 32.67N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.