[AZ-Observing] Re: Heads up!

  • From: "Peg and Sam" <pegsam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:57:47 -0700

Thanks for the heads up, Thad. I tried a pretty flismy set-up (6" reflector,
135x, manual tracking) and was somewhat successful in tracking the ISS. Was
it my imagination or was there something ~10 ISS lengths west of the ISS?
The image was pretty shaky because of my set-up but I convinced myself I
could also see this naked-eye.

Sam