[AZ-Observing] Re: GPS recommendations....

  • From: "Stars" <stars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:53:56 -0700

If you have a PDA you might want to consider the Delorme software. The have
software that you can edit your maps with your own tracking/trail info.
www.delorme.com  You can also download satellite images/topo of locations to
use in the pda.  The have GPS units that will connect to the pda, and also
Bluetooth gps units.

Thomas Hilton