[AZ-Observing] Re: GPS recommendations....

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:09:46 -0700

I thought I said that, but it looks like I wasn't clear. Essentially NGS
software will upload waypoints & routes. Somewhere in this discussion I did
mention proprietary software.

As for auto routing features, I'm sure if I had it, I'd never go back, but
for the $150 -$250 range, you're not going to find that. For the purposes
Thad is looking to use a GPS for, that may be overkill.

Rick Tejera
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club
Phoenix, Arizona