[AZ-Observing] Re: Flatiron Saturday night

  • From: <rtejera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 09:45:50 -0400

Matt,

Any reports of note?

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Luttinen [mailto:mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 30, 2005 3:42 PM
To: AZ-Observing mailing list
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Flatiron Saturday night

Lynn and I are heading out to Flatiron to check things out. We plan on
getting there early and will talk to anyone we meet.
Since it is almost certain that the people Andrew ran into were unaware =
that
astronomers were nearby, we hope that a short chat will sort things out.

Matt

-- Type: application/ms-tnef
-- File: winmail.dat