[AZ-Observing] Re: Flatiron Saturday night?

  • From: MWilesAZ@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:03:36 EST

I'd like to get out tonight - so I might be there as well.  I was just going
to put up a post and see if anyone else was going to get out tonight.  I'm
thinking about going further out though - perhaps KOFA or Sentinel....anyone
else?

Mike

In a message dated 3/16/2002 8:55:27 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Hello all,
>
> Anyone going to Flatiron tonight (Sat)? Last night was cold, but
> pretty good otherwise . . .
>
> Matt
> 33:33:58 N, 112:09:55 W

messages.  Thanks.