[AZ-Observing] Re: Flat Iron last night......Drag Racing.....

  • From: "Steven Dodder" <sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:58:44 +0000

Look, whomever owns the road, street racing is not only stupid and
dangerous, it's illegal and the police should be notified if such events are
observed.  Don't make me separate you two.  One more outburst and I'm
turning this car around...

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman