[AZ-Observing] Re: FW: RE: Re: The Web Cam

  • From: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 15:45:14 -0700

Uh, correct me if I am wrong, but don't we use
equipment to observe? I for one am very interested
in web cam type stuff, and welcome posts like yours.

It is true that this is not a group dedicated to
equipment, but I think that relevant topics as they arise
have a place here.

Observing equipment discussions seem appropriate to me,
within reason.

Anyone who has subscribed to az observing for any
length of time knows that there is a lot of comradeship
and often obtuse subject matter (Arizona nebula, sorry
group, that one was mine) presented here.

Stan, I see no apology necessary.

Matt

PS: What's better, refractors or reflectors?