[AZ-Observing] Re: FW: RE: Re: The Web Cam

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:48:21 -0800

What is inappropriate for Arizona Observing, i.e., this discussion group? If I
have transgressed the line, my sincere apologies. However, I felt my initial
post was helpful to everyone inside and outside of EVAC by providing
additional information to those who were at the meeting, and by making
everyone aware of this other aspect of Arizona observing who did not attend or
are not EVAC members. In fact, Tom did provide a positive in-depth response to
my message to which I additionally responded, but I retract everything if my
post(s) was(were) inappropriate.

Not intending to start a controversy, sincerely,
Stan