[AZ-Observing] Cosmic Voyage: New Host

  • From: BillFerris@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 12:08:19 EST

Good morning all,

With AOL closing down their web hosting service, I've moved "Cosmic Voyage"
to my "Grand Canyon Adventure" web site. The home page can still be accessed
via  _http://www.cosmic-voyage.net_ (http://www.cosmic-voyage.net)  or, if
you'd prefer the direct route, _http://www.gcadventure.com/cosmic-voyage.net_
(http://www.gcadventure.com/cosmic-voyage.net)

"Cosmic Voyage" features observation notes and sketches for over 1,000
objects, including the entire Messier catalog and full Herschel 400 observing
lists.

Best regards,

Bill in Flag

P.S. Here's a link to the trip report and photos from my latest Grand  Canyon
hike, a 5-day/4-night trip in the eastern part of the canyon along Tanner
and Beamer trails, the Escalante Route and New Hance Trail:
_http://www.gcadventure.com/tanbeamesc.html_
(http://www.gcadventure.com/tanbeamesc.html)
5 Travel Deals!