[AZ-Observing] Re: Observing Tonight and Sat.

  • From: "Bill VanOrden" <beevo1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:06:19 -0700

I got stopped going over the pass on between Florence Junction and Superior
about 10 years ago driving my  SAAB 900 Twin cam Intercooler.  DPS pulled me
over and told me I was going 63 in a 55, and "would I like a ticket or a
warning"?

Huh!!??

Seems the gubbermint was doing some sort of statistical survey and was
stopping EVERYONE doing 56 or higher and offering a choice to those doing
1-9 over the limit and a ticket for 10+ over.  I asked the guy (after
requesting the warning) if he ever got anyone who took the ticket.  He
stated he had one smart assed kid who said "he thought he'd like the
ticket", so the cop obliged him.

ROFLMAO

A while back I was driving a 930 Turbo for a month or so and should have
gotten at least a few then, but I guess luck was with me.

Beevo

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com