[AZ-Observing] Conjunction tonight

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:03:38 -0700

Howdy all;

If you have not been following the position of the Moon and planets, then
tonight is the time to pay attention.  The Moon at 10% illuminated, or 3
days old will mix in with Venus, Jupiter and Spica.  It will all be in the
western sky around 7 PM on Tues. evening.  Don't miss it.

I am going to try some 200 ASA film (you remember film?) and see if I can
get a shot from my driveway.

If I can get it all ready, I will show off at the SAC meeting in 10 days or
so.

I forgot, are we meeting at the planetarium again?

Take care;

Steve Coe