[AZ-Observing] Re: Conjunction tonight

  • From: "Mike Loftus" <mikeloftus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:53:07 -0700

Very nice, my six year old said it looked like a pretty face in the sky.

Michael E. Loftus

Loftus Financial, LLC
4040 East Camelback Road
Suite #150
Phoenix, Arizona  85018
602-954-0665 Phone
602-954-0137 Fax
loftusfinancial@xxxxxxxxx

Securities offered through:
Woodbury Financial Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 64284
St. Paul, MN  55164
800-800-2000 / Member NASD and SIPC

Security related outgoing and incoming e-mail is electronically archived,
copied to Woodbury Financial Services, Inc. and is subject to review,
monitoring and/or disclosure to someone other than the recipient.