[AZ-Observing] Re: Conjunction tonight

  • From: Joe Orman <joe.orman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 19:34:51 -0700 (PDT)

Like Jim, I had a view of Tuesday's magnificent sight over the Sierra Estrella.
 I took a few photos, which should look very similar to his fine image.  I used
film, but at the beginning of a 36-exposure roll -- so it will take me even
longer than Steve to know if I had a good time!

For the record, I photographed the twilight planets on 15 evenings between June
15 and September 6 -- I'm falling behind on adding all these images to my web
site!

--Joe Orman

I included a palm tree in with my shot over my house. I
used film, so I will know tomorrow if I had a good time;-)

Take Care;
Steve Coe

You can see my favorite here:

http://www.pbase.com/image/48861309/original