[AZ-Observing] Re: Congrats to Tom Polakis - Article in Astronomy

  • From: "Tony Muller" <acmuller1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 23:12:54 -0700

So now we all know that responding to freelists from an Android phone
results in an Android format. (referring to my prior response)

I was attempting to say that Tom's excellent article as well as a bunch of
other great stuff can be found as well
In Deep Sky Magazine's "Galaxies and the Universe" observing guide published
in 1992. Worth looking for.
By the way, Tom, it was lying within 6 feet of the coffee table.

Tony