[AZ-Observing] Re: Congrats to Tom Polakis - Article in Astronomy

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 01:27:37 -0700

Mine was in the 'stacks', issue 36, <6 feet away. I'm still looking for Deep
Sky issues 1 thru 7 (good luck), 9 thru 12, and 19 to get a complete set.
Not that I ever expect to. I got the bulk of them at the Riverside swap
meet. They are still fantastic to read [a lot better than the stuff you see
produced today :-)]. I know they are out there somewhere, but you never see
them for sale, they are so good, even on CN or Astromart.

Jack