[AZ-Observing] Poor night at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 03:20:53 -0400

Well;

If the temperature is not enough, thick clouds and lightening have moved
in.  I did not set up the scope, it was hot and had some clouds after
sunset.  I have stepped outside several times and now it is midnight and
the sky is worse than at any other time.  So, I give up.

In the hopes that this will all move out soon, I will let you know if I
get some images taken.

See ya;
Steve Coe