[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet McNaught in the evening

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:35:35 -0700

The thin veil of high clouds sitting on the western horizon pretty well
obscured a chance of seeing any object (Comet, planet, star) that would have
been within a few degrees of the horizon. Venus was about as low as you
could go before you were in the soup...

I guess that observation counts as "Nothing seen" (Mr. Crayon?)

Jimmy Ray