[AZ-Observing] Clear at Antennas

  • From: stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "az-observing@fre" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 02:12:51 -0500

Howdy all;

Joe Goss and I had a fine night of observing and I took a variety of
images.  As I mentioned to several of you, I have gotten hooked on trying
some images of prominent dark nebulae in Monoceros, Orion and Puppis and I
got started this evening.  Some good results and a little dewing by 11:30,
so we are hoping that some nice sunshine tomorrow will get all the water
out of the ground and we can have a night without dew.

We hope to see a group of observers by the weekend.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe