[AZ-Observing] Re: Clear at Antennas

  • From: Mike Wiles <mikewilesaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 06:58:08 -0800

There are three of us planning to come out for a 2 nighter on Friday
afternoon.  Weather forecast is very encouraging.  I'll be putting the C11
and Hyperstar to work and getting some general observing done in between.
I think Toni's plan is to do a practice run at the Messier Marathon.  Hope
to see everyone out there, should be an excellent weekend to observe.

Mike

On Feb 28, 2011 11:13 PM, <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Howdy all;

Joe Goss and I had a fine night of observing and I took a variety of
images.  As I mentioned to several of you, I have gotten hooked on trying
some images of prominent dark nebulae in Monoceros, Orion and Puppis and I
got started this evening.  Some good results and a little dewing by 11:30,
so we are hoping that some nice sunshine tomorrow will get all the water
out of the ground and we can have a night without dew.

We hope to see a group of observers by the weekend.

Clear skies to us all;
Steve Coe