[AZ-Observing] Cherry road FINAL

  • From: <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:14:12 -0500

I called the Verde Range District office and spoke to Wesley Jirard. He
informed me that the signs are for an area much further down the road than our
site. I also asked him if a permit needed to be submitted for our use of the
site, he said "no it is free to all to use" and he added that he is in a local
astronomy club and would like to join us the next time we will be up there
observing. So if anyone will be heading up please call Wesley at: (928)
567-1170 and invite him to join us. I also asked him to inform us of the dark
sites that his club uses (I have already forgot the name, work stuff). It sure
does pay to get to the right people.

Clear Skies.

Andrew Goodwin.