[AZ-Observing] Re: Cool clear night!

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stan_gorodenski@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:43:13 -0800

I checked your web site. It has a really nice clear picture of Mars that
besides it says:
*The maximum diameter of Mars as seen from Earth was 25.11". Jupiter is
on the order of 30". Even a small telescope showed Martian detail and
allowed picture taking.*

I assume you had used your 13.1 incher to take this photo, or was it
your 4 or 6 inch refractors?  :-)   They always say a refractor is
better than a reflector for planetary stuff :-)

Stan