[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Saturday

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:19:28 -0700

> I was originally planning on Flat Iron, but I'm leaning toward Cherry Rd
> beat the heat. My only concern is haze from some fires up there. Also did
> preliminary check of the weather and looks like it may be a bit breezy,
long
> range forcast say winds out of the S-SW at 21 mph. Like I said right now
I'm
> planning on Cherry Rd but I may head to Flat Iron if it looks like it'll
be
> too hazy or windy. Probably decide Friday

Great Rick...I was all set to have a worry free week knowing that Cherry
Road would be perfect for my 3rd attempt at observing there.  Now I'll be
paranoid about heading up there for the rest of the week.  And on top of it
you said the "W" and "Cl" words....You've cursed us all now!  Thanks a lot!!
:-)

Thad

Thad Robosson
Please note my new Email address...
starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx
SAC Member, ATM subgroup Chairman,
Double star enthusiast
Phoenix, Arizona, USA
112 08.03W, 33 32.67N

The use of your "delete" key is authorized.

---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.