[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Saturday

  • From: "Stanley A. Gorodenski" <stanlep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:58:53 -0700

AJ,
You are correct.  It is west.  I misspelled it (grin), and unfortunately
did not use a spell checker.  Also, I should mention that I did not mean
to interfere with an official club event in any manner with my message.
This evening when I was downloading my 84 (egad) message I noticed the
very lengthy thread on cherry rd. to which I responded.  I then went
through the rest of my messages from the beginning and saw Jack's
message.

Stan

AJ Crayon wrote:

> Stan, do you really mean east of the site?  Going east from the Cherry
> Rd. site will put you on the other side of Interstate 17.
>
> Do you really mean west instead of east?
>
> BTW, I took my time with this message and checked spelling.  The other
> one with many misspelled words, was hurried as dinner was on the table
> and you know me and dinner.
---
with the subject: unsubscribe.

messages.  Thanks.