[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Looking "Good" tonight

  • From: "Rick Tejera" <saguaroastro@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:32:41 -0700

Jon,

Tonight is a Novice group outing, so I'd say laser pointers are a strong
possibility. I've yet to observe from Cherry II, but since it is right along
the road, I'd imagine that there may be a vehicle or two passing by. The Old
Cherry Rd site, was pretty well shielded from the road, so that wasn't too
much of a problem. Couldn't say the same here.

You're certainly welcome, but caveat emptor.

Clear Skies
Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews