[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Looking "Good" tonight

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:35:28 -0700

Jon, you should have no troubles with bright lights or laser pointers.  This
kind of activity doesn't exist during this kind of star party, so feel free
to come on out to the site.  I'd like to see your astro-photo results from
Cherry. Actually, I like seen all of your pictures as they are such
marvelousimages.

Clear skies,
aj

Jon Christensen wrote:
I am considering Cherry Road because the clear sky clock looks good compared
to Vekol. I was wondering - will there be laser pointers and bright lights
atCherry road tonight? Thanks, Jon Christensen ----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Goodwin" <a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx>[1] To:
<az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent: Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:55 AM
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Looking "Good" tonight AJ Crayon
wrote: Jimmy, Steve Coe and I are planning on leaving my house at 4:30pm, so
there will be folks there rather early. Now here, when I say we are planning
on leaving, it doesn't mean we are about to begin to commence to get set to
get ready to depart..;o)). We'll leave at 4:30pm. Looking forward to seeing
you and all that show up. It is promising to be a great evening of
observing,something we all deserve. Clear skies, aj Count me in. I will be
onCB channel 15 and 146.460 MHz on the 2 meter band. Did some one say
convoy?Clear Skies KE7DNT Andrew G. -- See message header for info on list
archives or unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author,
not the list. -- See message header for info on list archives or
unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author, not the list.

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:a.goodwin1@xxxxxxx
   2 mailto:az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx