[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road Looking "Good" tonight

  • From: George Barber <gbarber@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 09:59:28 -0700

You have piqued my curiosity.  What are you rigging up for a binocular
chair?!

George

             "Steven Dodder"
             <sdodder@hotmail.
             Sent by:                  az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             az-observing-boun                                          cc
             ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
                                       [AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Road
             08/19/2006 03:30          Looking "Good" tonight
             PM

             Please respond to
             az-observing@free
                 lists.org

I'm staying home, working on collimating the two 8" F/4 scopes for Pierre's

binocular chair.  Wish me luck!

Steve and Rosie Dodder
sdodder@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visit my web site at http://www.stargazing.net/Astroman