[AZ-Observing] Re: Cherry Rd Monday Nite

  • From: "Bob Erdmann @ ATT" <boberdmann@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:46:43 -0700

Richard,

That's an incredible photo - 1,289,456....1,289,457....1,289,458...  :-)

/Bob
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has
endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us
to forgo their use." - Galileo Galilei
Bob Erdmann - Core Team Member & Webmaster
The NGC/IC Project - http://www.ngcic.org
e-mail: bobe@xxxxxxxxx